Air conditioning Maintenance
Air conditioning Maintenance is essential service that Right Climate provide our customers helping to avoid air conditioning and refrigeration breakdowns. At Right Climate Air Conditioning and Refrigeration our experience tells us that regular planned Air conditioning maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning or refrigeration system.
Right Climate’s Air conditioning Maintenance cover Hampshire, Surrey, London, Berkshire and UK Wide
Routine Air conditioning maintenance maintains the efficiency of the air conditioning and refrigeration equipment; our engineers attend regular training courses to keep them up to date with standards and practices. We use the latest technology which not only saves time and money but makes sure that your equipment stays trouble free for years to come.
We also offer routine inspection and Air conditioning maintenance programmes which can uncover and resolve minor faults that can lead on to major breakdowns
It has been proven that cutting back on a maintenance plan is false economy. A reactive approach is essential for air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance, repairing the system only whenit breakdowns, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
Scheduled Air conditioning Maintenance Contract
• All Air conditioningmaintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you well in advance. Times and dates can be altered if necessary.
• We have a range of payment plans and Air conditioning maintenance contracts that you can choose from to suit your equipment and your circumstances.
What Does a Scheduled Air conditioning Maintenance Contract Include?
Your Scheduled Air conditioning Maintenance Contract is specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation. In order to ensure the optimum reliability and efficiency of your air conditioning and/or refrigeration we will discuss and agree with you the required frequency of our scheduled visits.
A visit by our qualified technician will always include the following:
• Check and clean condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins
• Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
• Check all electrical connections
• Check operation of heater and any interlocks
• Check fuses and test operation of electrical isolator and protection devices
• Check condensate pump and float/sensor
• Check and flush condensate drain and tray, descale and add water treatment as necessary
• Check condensate drain pipe work for water tightness
• Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
• Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
• Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
• Check expansion valves
• Check start and running current
• Check Delta T across coil in cooling and heating modes
• Check unit operation, controls and settings
• Ensure unit is clean and damagefree
A range of consumable products will also be used during our service visits including slime guard tablets, cleaning materials, tie wraps, connector blocks, nitrogen gas and lubricating oils.